Our country was built on the concept of hard work, and the millions of businesses in the U.S. today show that the American Dream is still alive and well. While businesses can vary greatly by industry and size, they all have one main thing in common: they need to be protected.
Too much time, money, and blood, sweat, and tears go into running a successful enterprise — whether it’s a large regional corporation or an up-and-coming small business. Business insurance is essential to protect your investment and allow you to worry about more important things — like running your business and helping it grow.
At BKCW, we have extensive experience in Texas business insurance planning for a wide range of industries and operations. We aren’t just going to write you a one-size-fits-all business owner’s policy (BOP) and send you on your way. BKCW’s first order of business is conducting a risk management audit, in which we get to know you, your business, your goals, and potential risks that may be affecting your company. We figure out ways to reduce or eliminate that risk so we can design a policy that fits your business’ unique needs. Often, we are able to negotiate a lower rate with carriers because of our commitment to proper risk management — which works out well for you and your bottom line.
Types of Texas Business Insurance We Provide
A BOP may be enough to cover you, but we could also recommend other types of commercial insurance to create a more robust portfolio. Those types of coverage may include:
- Commercial property: General property insurance covers damages to your business property, including buildings and most of the items inside of those buildings.
- Commercial auto: This protects damage done by or caused to vehicles used for business purposes, including owned and leased autos, vans, and trucks.
- General liability: If someone outside of your company is injured, and you are responsible, liability insurance helps cover any related damages.
- Workers’ compensation: This coverage provides medical benefits and lost-wage reimbursement to an employee injured on the job, protecting you from extensive damages.
- Group plans and other employee benefits: We will help you design group health, life, dental, disability, cancer plans, and ancillary benefits, important to employee welfare and productivity.
Our goal is to take full stock of your risks and prepare a complete Texas business insurance package proposal that will include basic property and casualty insurance, as well as optional coverage such as business interruption coverage.
From “mom and pop” businesses to national restaurant chains and various businesses in the hospitality industry, BKCW covers all types of businesses — including yours. Contact our team in Killeen or Austin today to learn more about our Texas business insurance offerings and to get additional information by calling 512-250-5055.